For the love of Labradors
the best place for you to get your next fur baby?
1. Our dogs are a part of the family, so the puppies are well handled with love from adults and all 4 of our children.
2. Both parents are AKC registered purebreds.
3. Each litter is registered with the AKC and we have a certificate from the AKC of authenticity with the AKCs gold seal on it we will provide copies of with each puppy along with the paperwork to fully register your little one under you.
4. Each puppy will be registered with the AKC and come with papers showing their pedigree.
5. The puppies get their
temperament from their mother, and honestly in all of my dog fur baby years, I have NEVER had dogs as loyal sweet or good as Princess Hootch and Casey.
6. We will provide a "Going home present" to our little ones as they go to their new homes to help the adjusting period go smoother for them (and you. You can view what is included in our going home presents by visiting our FAQ page on our website I listed below.
7. We work with our puppies daily as a family (our kids help too) teaching them the basics like:
* Look at me
* Leave it
* Leash and harness tolerant
* Lay down
* With me (or come to me)
Where we are not promising a puppy that leaves our home to be able to win a blue ribbon at a dog show the next day for, "The BEST behaved 8 week old puppy EVER." WE DO strive for that. WE want our little ones to leave our care in the most optimal way health and training wise to enter this world with their best paw forward. Where each puppy will have the training above, we do treat each puppy as an individual which means some puppies might get these concepts faster then others, which is ok, we just work with them where they are and know they will achieve great things in their lives with the training they get. You can purchase the book we use to train these little ones "Zac Georges Dog Training Revelation" and watch his Youtube channel to really ground in the skills we work on with these precious babies.
So if a very patient family orientated very sweet hard working and loving family dog or companion is what you are looking for.